Since 1966, AirSea Packing have been on the forefront of the antique buying trip scene. Whether you are an Antique Dealer searching for a hidden gem in the Paris flee market or an Interior Designer buying items throughout the World for a future project, AirSea can provide the perfect buying trip assistance.
- Pre-trip advisory briefing on all customs formalities and information required for buying trip
- AirSea buying pack containing: Labels, tags, purchase order’s and other essential buying trip resources
- Client trust account; an easy way for AirSea to manage your purchases and pay for items upon collection on your behalf
- White glove collection and consolidation of all purchased items
- Safe and appropriate packing of all purchased items
- Storage of all items until all items are purchased and shipment is ready
- Full container or part load shipping requirements Worldwide
- Export/import documentation along with CITIES and CARNET
- Full customs clearance
- White glove delivery of all items, unpacking, placement and removal of all packaging
Be safe in the knowledge that AirSea can provide you an efficient, professional, friendly buying trip experience to safely transport all you irreplaceable items back safely. Speak to one of our in house experts who can provide you further detailed information, or requested a quote if you have specific requirements. AirSea regularly facilitate regular collection services throughout Europe: UK, France, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Southern Germany, Northern Italy and other destinations upon request. Contact us for further information.