We opened in New York over 20 years ago, and in the late 1990’s, we acquired a high security 45,000-square-foot building in Long Island City. This space provides the ideal climate-controlled environment, and we have combined private storage rooms with larger open-plan storage areas and viewing rooms.
Subsequently, we have taken on two additional warehouses, which are dedicated to project-managed storage, intra-US and worldwide distribution.
Our services range from local to US domestic and international:
- Daily vehicles specialist crews in New York and the Tri-State Area for collections, deliveries and installations
- Weekly shuttles to and from US cities and daily dedicated vehicles to any destination as required
- In-house specialist crate-making and packing for any object
- Art hanging consultation and expedition
- Monthly seafreight groupage service to London and Paris
- Daily consolidated and/or direct airfreight service worldwide
- On-line inventories with digital images available