Services Used: Inventory Management
Fabrics: A Logistical Nightmare
A New York designer with clients worldwide was drowning in a sea of fabric. Their New York City office was short on space, and employees were spending precious time and money on managing inventory, shipping, and tracking items.
Our Solution: Create a cost-effective, customized fabric room with an inventory tracking system. Our professional team built a system which:
• Receives, records and stores all fabric shipments
• Documents fabric inventory ( which includes photographs, condition reports, and fabric
• Manages inventory (sends daily reports)
• Tracks customized information (allocates fabric to projects, etc.)
• Packing, shipping and tracking fabric for installation
• Specifies cutting requirements (we also cut the fabric)
Our client now has complete knowledge of their fabric inventory and the ability to have fabric cut and shipped at a moment’s notice.
Give us a shout. AirSea is all about creative, cost-effective problem-solving.